4th Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors
Data Storage – NAS
The Nfina 9412R-NAS is a scalable, hybrid storage solution for backup and disaster recovery.
Nfina’s 9412R-NAS storage solution ensures that all your mission-critical storage is always protected, available, and easily managed. Nfina lets you choose the best storage solution that meets your business needs, whether you are expanding existing NAS or SAN infrastructure, or need to deploy or modernize your backup & disaster recovery strategy. Organizations of all sizes will benefit from Nfina’s storage solutions that help maximize efficiency while reducing storage cost.
The Nfina 9412R-NAS is a truly breakthrough storage platform delivering high-performance storage (block and file share) for backup, disaster recovery, or business continuity solutions. They are ideal candidates for an all-flash storage array (AFA) or for creating backup storage for a HA cluster and can be loaded with 12 SSD or HDD direct attach drives, alleviating the I/O bottleneck between high performance and capacity.
All of Nfina’s products are backed by an industry-leading 5-year warranty.
– Acceleration of random writes with Write Log (ZIL)
– Hybrid Read Cache with first level in RAM and second Read Cache level on an SSD or NVMe
– Compression for improved performance
– iSCSI, Fibre Channel (FC), NFS, SMB (CIFS)
– High-Availability Dual-Controller Clustering
– Active-Active and Active-Passive HA Cluster
– Dual Storage (Stretched) Metro HA Cluster and Common Storage Cluster architectures
– On-site and Off-site Data Protection
– N-way mirrors, Single, Dual and Triple Parity RAID
– Snapshots support AES Encryption while in Transit
– Snapshots support SED Encryption while at Rest
– Data and Metadata Check-summing
– Self-Healing: Detecting and correcting with scrub utility
Data Backup & Restore
– Unlimited Snapshots and Clones
– Snapshot Rollback
– Inline Compression (LZ4, LZJB, ZLE, GZIP 1-9)
– Inline Deduplication
– Local LDAP users and groups authentication for SMB /CIFS protocol
– External Active Domain Server
– Nagios, Checkmk
– GUI statistics
– REST API