Cloud management is the oversight, control, administration, and maintenance of private, public, and hybrid cloud computing infrastructure, services, and resources. Monitoring and maximizing cloud cost and efficiencies is vital for all organizations and should not be ignored by midsize and small businesses.
Today businesses are likely to have at least part of their IT infrastructure in the cloud. They may use a private cloud, a public cloud, or a hybrid cloud combination of both private and public cloud platforms, working together in a multi-cloud strategy. With so many choices, it is important to have a cloud management strategy in place that lets your organization make informed choices about how and when to use the cloud and cloud-based services, and to make sure that your use of the cloud is cost-effective.
Better Managed Services Solutions from Nfina
Managing your IT operations can be costly, both in dollars and in human resources. Nfina’s Hybrid Cloud solutions includes cloud management which enables you to focus on your business goals while we deal with the challenges of an optimized IT environment. Nfina’s Hybrid Cloud solutions are economical enough to be affordable for businesses of any size and make it simple and easy to safeguard business continuity. We customize a hybrid cloud solution to fit each client’s individual architecture requirements, making sure critical data is protected, and accessible when needed. Nfina’s Hybrid Cloud combines on-site virtual machines (VMs) with cluster-to-cluster replication along with off-site storage for backup and disaster recovery. Nfina engineers will work with your stakeholders to define a solution that’s best for your business, enabling your company to manage risk, cost, control, IT governance, compliance, and business performance objectives.
- We offer many cloud solutions including hybrid, public (Azure), and private cloud management.
- Nfina manages your cloud-based Microsoft apps: SharePoint, Exchange email, Office 365, etc.
- We develop a risk mitigation plan to deal with issues quickly and respond effectively.
- Cloud-based backup and disaster recovery provides redundancy preventing a single point of failure.
- We establish stringent security and compliance measures to ensure that your data remains protected.