2U Dual-Socket Rack Server
The 8224R-i20-S2D is Nfina’s 2U validated Hyper-converged Infrastructure (HCI) Standard solution for Windows Server Software-Defined solution from Microsoft. Built to optimize Storage Spaces Direct, highly virtualized compute and storage are combined in the same server node cluster, making them easier to deploy, manage, and scale thus eliminating networking silos and simplifying the network infrastructure.
There’s a lot to be gained in efficiency and simplicity by utilizing software-defined datacenter technology. But many IT organizations lack the time or staff to envision and implement new software-defined infrastructure.
Want the efficiency and simplicity of software-defined datacenter technology without having to design and implement it yourself? Validated software-defined datacenter solutions from preferred Microsoft partner Nfina can help you access these benefits faster.
Nfina offers Windows Server Software-Defined (WSSD) solutions that work with Window Server to deliver high-performance storage or hyper-converged infrastructure. Hyper-converged solutions bring together compute, storage, and networking on industry-standard servers and components, which means organizations can gain improved datacenter intelligence and control while avoiding the costs of specialized high-end hardware.
- Nfina’s Windows Server Software-Defined solutions uses Microsoft-validated designs and follow engineering best practices for seamless deployment and a steady-state operational experience.
- Nfina gets you up and running without lengthy design and build time and offers a single point of contact for implementation and support services.
- Nfina earn Windows Server Software-Defined program certification by meeting Microsoft standards for:
- Accelerated time to value
- Out-of-the-box optimization
- Expedited problem resolution
- Nfina’s Windows Server Software-Defined solutions are available in 2 nodes and 4 nodes to support your specific requirements.
3x PCIe Gen3 x8
1x PCIe Gen3 x4
Drives (per node)